Monday, January 10, 2011

Jan - Brother's Birthday

Brother is officially six years old. On his actual birthday evening we made individual pizzas - Brother decided he wanted to make a mac and cheese pizza with pepperoni - he loved it!




Here are a few pictures from Brother's jungle birthday party.Brother  had a ton of fun. Half way through the evening he came running out and said "I had so much fun at my party." I said, "Well, everyone is still downstairs so go have more fun."





Some of our decorating items.

Yes - Daddy actually hung a rope in our basement for the kids to swing on - huge hit!



The whole gang with hats and binoculars that Brother and I put together.

Daddy was able to take a couple of days off last week to go squirrel and deer "hunting" - Brother spent more time playing on the pond and in the creek.

Can't get over all the hats (and various other items) she loves to wear. Just a warning if you come visit - you may leave without your hat : )

No comments: