Monday, October 3, 2011

Homeschool 2011

We started school back up on August 1st anticipating the arrival of our newest little blessing in early November (only six weeks from now). We have taken a few field trips already and have lots of pictures that will be included in our homeschool digital scrapbook at the end of the year. I may occasionally post field trip pictures on here, but for the most part I will post all of them at once at year's end. I hope to keep our blog updated on a monthly basis this year...I know some of you are thinking I have said this before, but I really am going to try.

We feel truly blessed for all that we have - our marriage, beautiful children, Daddy's job, me staying home and homeschooling Brother, to name a few! I praise God each day for his mercy and grace upon me as I know I do not deserve what he has provided.

1 comment:

Choose Joy said...

Glad all is well in your household. Can't wait to meet the newest member.